At PureShare, we solve REAL customer problems every day. Working here means working at the “bleeding edge” of business analytics, leveraging PureShare’s proven analytics engine and the latest in web-based technologies to create innovative solutions for some of the most recognizable brand names in the world.
PureShare™ customers include Global 1000, Fortune 500, and mid-size organizations in IT service management, risk, insurance, retail and other industry sectors.
A career at PureShare provides the right candidate with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced culture on leading-edge software and web applications.
PureShare offers a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits and competitive salaries. Combined with our awesome culture and the opportunity to solve REAL customer problems, it’s tough to beat an offer from us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Things You’ll Love About PureShare
- Access – we’ve got that “small company feel” where things move at a fast pace and employees have direct access to management, customers and each other.
- Satisfaction – at PureShare you can see first-hand the results of your work – and you see those results quickly because there’s no bureaucracy. You get to deliver an awesome customer experience – and you get to see the customer’s smile when you do it.
- Inspiration – every day here is intellectually and professionally rewarding because you’re working with smart people who are some of the best at what they do.
- Comfort – our casual yet professional working environment means that you can dress up or dress down – work as you’re most comfortable.
- Diversity – we revel in the diversity of our staff members and their experiences! Russia, Ukraine, India, Philippines, United States, Canada – it’s all here under one proudly multi-cultural roof!
- Location – PureShare headquarters are located in the heart of Little Italy in Canada’s capital city, Ottawa. We’re literally a quick walk from hundreds of restaurants and coffee shops: Italian, Indian, Asian, vegetarian…
- Training – we support our employees’ professional development by providing ongoing training opportunities.
- Festivities – Our annual holiday party is personally catered by our co-founder who’s also an incredible chef.